cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <>
Subject Re: Test Plugin on npm
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 20:57:52 GMT
Here are the guidelines:

In short, what others have said is correct. Test packages do not
require a vote as long as they follow the (bolded) guidelines in the
link I cited above.

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 10:30 AM, Richard Knoll <> wrote:
> Hey all,
> I'd like to have some better end-to-end tests for "cordova plugin add" in cordova-lib,
so I wanted to publish a test plugin to npm. The plugin itself will be empty besides a plugin.xml,
I just need it to exist and have engine information I can test against. Do we have an official
npm account that I should be using for the publishing? I can store the plugin itself in cordova-plugins.
> Thanks,
> Richard

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: