cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject [ALL PLATFORMS][cordova-common] Platform specific preferences overridden by global preferences
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 17:32:18 GMT
Some code changes I want to highlight that I want changing, in cordova-common:

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-10694

Platform specific preferences are "overriden" by global preferences,
because when the merged config.xml file (root config.xml merge with
platform config.xml), the global preferences are written last always,
so they clobber any previous declaration. The change is to write
platform preferences last:

https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/blob/a3285602b88f4e40f08c178b8b26c918c91d0dce/cordova-common/src/util/xml-helpers.js#L212-L217

2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-9264

This is not as critical as #1 above, since it's just a build artifact
thing.This is just to remove duplicate entries in the merged
config.xml.