cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [iOS][statusbar plugin] How is StatusBarOverlaysWebView supposed to work?
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 01:41:17 GMT
The Apple HIG has some guidelines, but essentially say "handle it
properly" so that's no help. I would look at how the stock iOS apps
handle it. The native ones do move down the UI, but Safari is
different. Check out CB-10796, I added some screenshots.

In short -- Safari, does *not* resize the webview (it is fullscreen)