cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Darryl Pogue <>
Subject Re: [Android] New Bridge: evaluateJavascript
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2016 01:48:35 GMT
On 10 March 2016 at 16:29, Joe Bowser <> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 3:54 PM, Darryl Pogue <> wrote:
> Semver aside, this change sounds good to me. I've definitely encountered
>> some bizarre issues with the online/offline events being used for bridge
>> communication (like getting permanently toggled to false).
> Can you reproduce this reliably? I've asked for repro code from the person
> who mentioned this, but I can't get it for unknown reasons.

Sort of... We had one app that worked fine, and then we forked that
app and made some (most cosmetic) changes and started seeing stuck at false. As I recall, there were no changes to
anything Cordova-related, but it happened 100% of the time in the
updated app and worked 100% of the time in the original app. :(

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message