cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] 5.1.1 Android Release (attempt 3)
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 05:53:14 GMT
I vote +1

* Manually verified platform could be added, built and run (blank app)
* Run auto-tests for core plugins on Android 6.0 device (paramedic)

-Sergey Grebnov
-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Bowser [mailto:bowserj@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 1, 2016 1:24 AM
To: dev <dev@cordova.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [Vote] 5.1.1 Android Release (attempt 3)

I vote +1

* Verified archives via `coho verify-archive`
* Verified tags manually
* Verified that blank app creates correctly with platform
* Verified that blank app can be successfully ran and built
* Ran mobilespec for master versions

Side Note: I like what Alexander did for this one, and I trust they're thorough. Are all these
steps automated? Is there a coho command to switch all plugins to release?