cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon)" <v-vlk...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: 6.1.0 (cordova-lib@undefined) ?
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 06:40:13 GMT
I'll take care of it

-
Best regards, Vladimir

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Gill [mailto:stevengill97@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 7:11 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: 6.1.0 (cordova-lib@undefined) ?

Shoot! So I am checking this out at the airport.

So usually cordova-lib version is not supposed to show. It is for development only and I find
it very useful.

Looks like I made a mistake when publishing cordova-lib :(  I was doing some tests to see
what modules were being picked up when running npm pack.
I ended up not deleting those test files from cordova-lib directory and they got included.
I published the tag from the repo when I should have npm published the tgz. My bad guys. It
needs to get repackaged and published, but with npm, only way to do that is to bump version.
So 6.1.1. Sucks that we have to vote for a repackage with no changes.

Sorry. Can someone do this?

-Steve