cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Blotsky <dblot...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Edit to Edit on Github for Docs
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2016 00:25:01 GMT
Once JIRA comes back up, please feel free to create a task for adding the "Edit" button to
non-docs pages.

As for the wording, I went for "Edit" on the dropdown because there are two different things
to edit: translation and content. The link to edit content says that it's on GitHub, and the
translation link says that it's on Crowdin. Do you guys think just "Edit" is ok on the dropdown?
It's not too intimidating, and when you click on it the editing options are very self-explanatory.

Kindly,
Dmitry

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Santana [mailto:csantana23@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 3:46 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Edit to Edit on Github for Docs

I agree Robert

This points out that [1] Contribute page is missing the Edit button :-). If it was there you
 could've submitted the change

Add to the list another way to help the project by clicking that Edit link and help out

Advertise the "Edit Source on Github" link with some info how easy and how the changes will
eventually make it in

[1] https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3a%2f%2fcordova.apache.org%2fcontribute%2f&data=01%7c01%7cdblotsky%40microsoft.com%7ca7ce110509254069a29408d3493e29be%7c72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7c1&sdata=Ujf0vgImhLX4HLy5xdXgdHrQNNCUiTCsY0Ps8Iqbgqc%3d

- Carlos
@csantanapr