cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Homer, Tony" <tony.ho...@intel.com>
Subject Re: Personal Introduction: Jerroyd Moore
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 15:29:32 GMT
Hi Jerroyd :)

>>an extensive board game collection and more Steam games than I have time to play
Nice, I had no idea!
I haven't been playing much lately, but my most recent plays are Code 777, Patchwork, King
of Tokyo and Machi Koro.
On Steam, my most recent plays are Slime Rancher and Crypt of the NecroDancer.

All pretty hardcore stuff, amirite?  ;)
Not Steam, but I'm looking forward to picking up Twilight Princess HD for WiiU tomorrow!

Tony