cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "So, Byoungro" <byoungro...@intel.com>
Subject Re: Test Plugin on npm
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 18:37:23 GMT
Hi Richard,

Do you know you can add the plugin from your local disk path?
“cordova plugin add <path>” might be easier for you than publishing your test plugin
on the NPM registry and test using NPM.

Byoungro So
SSG / DPD / Mobile Computing and Compilers
Intel Corporation

From: Richard Knoll <riknoll@microsoft.com<mailto:riknoll@microsoft.com>>
Date: Friday, March 4, 2016 at 10:30 AM
To: "dev@cordova.apache.org<mailto:dev@cordova.apache.org>" <dev@cordova.apache.org<mailto:dev@cordova.apache.org>>
Subject: Test Plugin on npm

Hey all,

I'd like to have some better end-to-end tests for "cordova plugin add" in cordova-lib, so
I wanted to publish a test plugin to npm. The plugin itself will be empty besides a plugin.xml,
I just need it to exist and have engine information I can test against. Do we have an official
npm account that I should be using for the publishing? I can store the plugin itself in cordova-plugins.

Thanks,
Richard