cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tommy Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>
Subject Re: Simplifying cordova-cli README
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 23:54:45 GMT
Commented on the PR

> On 12 Mar 2016, at 9:58 AM, Nikhil Khandelwal <nikhilkh@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> I don't fully follow what about --template I should add? Could you elaborate? Feel free
to comment on the PR and we can have more follow up conversations on github.

> -Nikhil

years. It repeats a lot of content from the docs. I have simplified it significantly by linking
to relevant getting started, filing issues, contribution etc. sections that are part of our
website. This should help maintenance as we do not repeat ourselves. However, there is a loss
of some inline content.