cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Parashuram N <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject Re: Inclusion of Evothings Studio on https://cordova.apache.org/
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 20:17:49 GMT
Thanks Mikael for the information. Others on the list, with this information, do we think that
we should include this in our listing. While I do understand that we have a max limit and
would not want the home page to be a place where we list a million tools, an option could
be to separate tools from frameworks, and list tools as they come in. My guess is that there
are not many tools. If there are, could we look at randomizing the tools and displaying only
enough so as to not mess up the asthetics of the page ?