cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we please kill the Battery Plugin on Android
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 06:45:45 GMT
+1 API for android can be remove from plugin with major bump version of the plugin.

I would say that would start the clock for the six months support for the previous version.
A patch release can be done to mark API deprecated for those picking only minor and patch
to start getting the warning.

- Carlos
@csantanapr