cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Barham <Tim.Bar...@microsoft.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Cordova-browser release
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 03:01:43 GMT
It's been a long time since we did a cordova-browser release, and there have been many improvements
since then. Should we get a release out before the next tools release?

If so, what should the version be? Proper npm versioning would suggest we go with 4.1.0 (since
it is more than just bug fixes), but since we currently pin ~4.0.0 in cordova-lib, that will
mean people won't get it automatically, and it's very unlikely there are backward compat issues.
Still, I guess 4.1.0 is the right thing to do.