cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Parashuram N <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject Re: Documentation Update
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 07:07:24 GMT
Martin, a quick question. To encourage people to contribute to documentation, we added an "EDIT"
button at the top right corner, which links you directly to the github repo and page.
Looks like you wanted to help with documentation, but were having trouble with it. Was the
"EDIT" button confusing ? Did you have trouble finding a quick way to contribute to Cordova
documentation ? Do you have suggestions on how this can be made better, so that folks who
want to help in the future are not turned back due to any issues that you may have encountered.