cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Blotsky <dblot...@microsoft.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Curating Apps
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 18:00:43 GMT
I put apps and tools in the same bucket when it came to adding them to the site. I interpreted
our last discussion as, “we’ve gotten enough; close the submissions now”. If we’re
cool to still add this tool, then let’s just add it.

Kindly,
Dmitry

On Mar 29, 2016, at 7:53 AM, julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmobile@gmail.com<mailto:jcesarmobile@gmail.com>>