cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon)" <v-vlk...@microsoft.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Enabling coverage reports collection and analysis for cordova repos
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:21:36 GMT
Hey, guys

I've spent a couple of hours and have a prototype of how we can visualize, track and analyze
code coverage for our repos.
Here is the fork of cordova-lib repo integrated with codecov.io [1] (notice the coverage badge
at the top of README), and a PR with some coverage metrics [2]. The coverage summary is placed
here [3]

If this proposal get accepted, I'd like to enable this feature for all our repos, to encourage
contributors to increase current test coverage up to appropriate values.

It'd be great if anyone could give any feedback on this

[1] https://github.com/vladimir-kotikov/cordova-lib
[2] https://github.com/vladimir-kotikov/cordova-lib/pull/2
[3] https://codecov.io/github/vladimir-kotikov/cordova-lib

-