cordova-dev mailing list archives

From QiangOffice <QiangOff...@office2016.cc>
Subject Ask for advice about 'cordova build' command
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 10:54:07 GMT
Hi Sir,
  I have used cordova develop my app for five months, thank you support this nice framework
for us.
  For convenience, I wrote a batch file to build app automatically, but there is a catch,
after the 'cordova build' command executed, the batch will end, commands which after 'cordova
build' line cannot be executed, so what can I do to solve this problem?
  Below is my batch file:
  d:
cd cordovaWorkSpace\MyApp
cordova build
copy /y D: \cordovaWorkSpace\MyApp \platforms\android\build\outputs\apk\android-debug.apk
  C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\myApp.apk

  The last line can never be executed because after the 'cordova build' executed, the cmd
window will exit. So please tell me a way to solve this problem.

Thanks

Name:Qiang
Email:QiangOffice@office2016.cc