cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Palmer <kevinwpal...@gmail.com>
Subject Cordova http request
Date Sun, 14 Feb 2016 03:07:47 GMT
I am working on an android TV project with the android emulator.

Im really at a loss here.  I simply cannot get a http request to work with cordova on the
android tv emulator.

I tried all the recommendations on your website.  Ive also scoured the internet and adjusted
the whitelisting of the config.xml  and the index.html with the meta tag in the project folder.
I always get this error no matter what I do.

I verified the url and everything.  Ive tried the regular XMLHttp request, and $.ajax with
every possibility.  Ive tried everything on Android side.  Updating the SDK, the sdks tools,
the plugin etc.

Can you help?  Please and thank you.  Kevin.  The url is www.ucg.org/api/v1.0