cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <>
Subject Proof-of-Concept: Cordova-Common implementation for Android Studio
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2016 00:12:09 GMT

After working on the embedded WebView use case for a couple of days, I
decided that we needed to have the ability to have plugman to add plugins
to an Android Studio project.  Luckily, the cordova-common refactor allows
us to do this pretty easily, which is why I created a github project here
for it.

Since I don't want to have to have existing users to migrate all their
projects over to the new directory structure in a new release, I just
grabbed the cordova directory and modified it, and changed a check on
cordova-lib so that plugman could work.

So, the question is, how do we get people to use this? Should we have a
command line tool that installs this in Android Studio projects that people
can use? Do we want to add this feature? What do people think?