cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brad Reynolds <bradleyja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remote site plugin
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 13:31:03 GMT
Thanks for the reply Parashuram.  I hadn't looked at ManifoldJS but now
that I have I don't think that's the route I want to take, for my use case
a least.  The plugin was quite helpful.  This was what I was looking for on
the iOS side:

https://github.com/manifoldjs/ManifoldCordova/blob/master/src/ios/CDVHostedWebApp.m#L93

I was hoping I could avoid wrapping the webview delegate but it appears
there isn't another way to get at these events (according to this plugin).
It's a bit of a hack but I think it's one I could live.

Thanks for the help.

Brad