cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Cordova-Android 5.2.0 Release
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 00:47:31 GMT
Any issues with me starting this release?

I think I will wait for the cordova-common release to finish so I can
bundle it in.

Changes:
* CB-10510: Add an optional timeout to emu start script
* CB-10498: Resume event should be sticky if it has a plugin result
* fix HtmlNotFoundTest so that it passes when file not found is handled
correctly This Closes #256
* CB-10472 NullPointerException:
org.apache.cordova.PluginManager.onSaveInstanceState check if pluginManager
is null before using it This closes #255
* CB-10138 Adds missing plugin metadata to plugin_list module. This closes
* CB-10443 Pass original options instead of remaining
* CB-10443 Fix `this.root` null reference
* CB-10421 Fixes exception when calling run script with --help option
* updated .gitignore
* CB-10406 Fixes an exception, thrown when building using Ant. This closes
* CB-10157 Uninstall app from device/emulator only when signed apk is
already installed