cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] InAppBrowser Plugin Release
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 02:44:24 GMT
Hey Sean,

We only -1 if it is a regression or major bug found. I would say CB-7786
doesn't qualify as either of those.

According to ASF policies, only PMC members can vote.

I know you have been trying to get someone to review your PR. I'll bug some
people tomorrow to see if we can get it reviewed and in the next
inappbrowser plugin release. We can do another inappbrowser release shortly
after.

Cheers,
-Steve