cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Enabling coverage reports collection and analysis for cordova repos
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 22:17:07 GMT
Hey Vlad!

This looks great! You are using istanbul for code coverage it seems.

Why did you remove spec-cordova in your pr? Your [2]

I think it is a great idea to include this in our repos. It would be nice
to track our coverage and work on improving it.

Though I do believe it is important not to chase 100% code coverage.