cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Plugin patch release
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 20:32:02 GMT

cordova-plugin-media has also had commits related to background streaming
on iOS

Also :

CB-10422 Splashscreen displays black screen with no image on Android
CB-10412 AutoHideSplashScreen "false" isn't taken in account on iOS
CB-9516 Android SplashScreen - Spinner Does Not Display
CB-9094: Smarter autohide logic on Android
CB-8396 Add AutoHideSplashScreen logic to Android's Splashscreen

CB-10102 statusbar removeObserver is wrong

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 12:10 PM, Nikhil Khandelwal <>