cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can you help me test/review this commit? ( ios statusbar plugin iPad multitask )
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 20:21:54 GMT
2 ways to make the corners don't show up in simulator

1. rotate and rotate back while in split view
2. make the app that I bring from the right take the whole screen, and then
bring back cordova app from the right

[1]: https://www.evernote.com/l/ACJTXoqbhYFIn6mo-SThfghBkSEYsP7vTgk
[2]:
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s34/sh/d42eb658-6d59-41ff-ad94-560aadcf537a/7eac9d69fe1ce687

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 4:43 AM julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmobile@gmail.com>
wrote:

> They shouldn't disappear, they don't disappear on my tests on the
> simulator.
> Well, they disappear when there is another app on Slide Over because the
> app on the Slide Over is over the app, and the cordova app is grayed out
> and not usable, once I hit the white button to change to Split View the
> webview is resized an show all the boxes.
>
> The screen share or screenshots will be helpful, thanks!

> > yes I tried it your index.html, red boxes some time disappear but they
> also
> > disappear on simulator so didn't know what you were looking for.
> >
> > ping me tomorrow on slack, maybe I can screen share and do a live
> session.
> >
> > On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 9:18 AM julio cesar sanchez <
> jcesarmobile@gmail.com
> > >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks for testing.
> > > Did you try with my index.html? do the red boxes always appeared on the
> > app
> > > corners?
> > > CB-10288 is about webview not resizing correctly in multitasking
> screens
> > > (Split View - Slide Over)

> > issue

I can