cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can you help me test/review this commit? ( ios statusbar plugin iPad multitask )
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 09:43:44 GMT
They shouldn't disappear, they don't disappear on my tests on the simulator.
Well, they disappear when there is another app on Slide Over because the
app on the Slide Over is over the app, and the cordova app is grayed out
and not usable, once I hit the white button to change to Split View the
webview is resized an show all the boxes.

The screen share or screenshots will be helpful, thanks!