cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova iOS build how to enable DEBUG for #ifdef DEBUG in CDVDebug.h
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 01:23:19 GMT
I'm sure you realize this is an Xcode thing. As such, Google offers
lots of info:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1540322/xcode-setting-gcc-preprocessor-definitions-for-different-build-configurations

by default when you build it builds for the Debug config, which has
this macro set.

If you do a `cordova build --help` you can see one of the options is
`--debug` or `--release`.

On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 2:41 PM, Shane MacPhillamy
<shane@blinkmobile.com.au> wrote:
> I'm developing a plugin for iOS Cordova. I've created an iOS Cordova application project
using the Cordova CLI tools. I would like to enable the debug macros defined in CDVDebug.h
with the -DDEBUG compiler flag. Is there a way I can do this from within Xcode when I have
the Cordova project open in Xcode?