cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <>
Subject Re: Ask for advice about 'cordova build' command
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:04:40 GMT

I remember that we have had a similar issue on a other project
(OpenOffice Testtool) The only solution was to switch to VBA. As I
know the Batch interpreter has issues with external processes.

Have a nice day

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 11:54 AM, QiangOffice <> wrote:
> Hi Sir,
>   I have used cordova develop my app for five months, thank you support this nice framework
for us.
>   For convenience, I wrote a batch file to build app automatically, but there is a catch,
after the 'cordova build' command executed, the batch will end, commands which after 'cordova
build' line cannot be executed, so what can I do to solve this problem?
>   Below is my batch file:
>   d:
> cd cordovaWorkSpace\MyApp
> cordova build
> copy /y D: \cordovaWorkSpace\MyApp \platforms\android\build\outputs\apk\android-debug.apk
>   The last line can never be executed because after the 'cordova build' executed, the
cmd window will exit. So please tell me a way to solve this problem.
> Thanks
> Name:Qiang

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: