cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Bocanegra <>
Subject [DISCUSS] Only allow `osx-package` in feature element
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 18:55:33 GMT

with the upcoming release of OSX some of the plugins will also support OSX.
currently they are added via the `ios-package` in the plugin.xml (eg
[0]). the current parser in OSX allows both names, ios-package and

maybe we should be more strict and only allow osx-package [1] in order
to avoid confusion and potential conflicts.

I suggest:
- we allow both for now
- we change the plugins that currently support osx to use the
osx-package attribute name
- we remove the support for ios-package in the next, 4.1, release.

regards, toby

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message