cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Baldwin <mbaldwi...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello!
Date Mon, 29 Feb 2016 20:49:22 GMT
Hey everyone, I'm Michael Baldwin and I'm a Computer Science student at
Arizona State University.  I'm currently finishing up my Junior year and
looking to get some real world experience in development.  So I'm here to
get some bugs fixed, receive criticism, and hopefully learn a ton!  Cordova
is the first open source project that really jumped out at me, I love the
idea and it's definitely something that I will use myself.

Right now my plan of attack is to keep reading information on the site and
to start by tackling some easyfix issues.  I'm open to any other
suggestions if anyone has any!

Thanks and have a good one.