cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Khandelwal <nikhi...@microsoft.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Plugin patch release
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 20:10:44 GMT
Looks like we might need another plugins release. I have been triaging JIRAs after the latest
set of releases and these look like high priority enough to get a release out for them. There
are number of regressions/bug fixes that we want to get released. These changes are simple
and probably require a patch update:

cordova-plugin-file:
CB-10419 cordova-plugin-file 4.0.0 error with browserify workflow

cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine:
CB-10269: Replace cordova exec only when present in wkwebview

cordova-plugin-media:
CB-10476 cordova-plugin-media 2.1.0 dos not fire mediaSuccess
CB-10455 android: Adding permission helper to remove cordova-android 5.0.0 constraint

Are there other regressions/JIRAs that need to be included? Ideally, we should keep this release
scoped to keep the quality high.

Thanks,
Nikhil