cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Khandelwal <nikhi...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Github issue and PR templates
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 21:40:21 GMT
I think for plugins, platform name should be required as part of title of the PR and commit
message in addition to JIRA number.

Checklist:
[ ] Tests that were added or run for a new feature/regressions
[ ] Does the new feature broadly apply to multiple platforms?

We probably need to make it easier for contributors to run tests for plugins.

-Nikhil

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Gill [mailto:stevengill97@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 1:42 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Github issue and PR templates

Cool new feature from github!
https://github.com/blog/2111-issue-and-pull-request-templates

Since we don't do issues on github, that feature isn't useful to us. But providing PR templates
sounds like a good idea. Just need to add a PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE.md to the root of our repos.

What type of information would we ask for from PRs?

* Issue number

If it is a plugin
* which platforms

Thoughts?