cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Zarko Hristovski <>
Subject bug? Launch freeze/crash on manual splash screen hiding
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 22:08:24 GMT
Experiencing a rather critical issue since getting on Cordova 6.0.0 for
iOS. We have a scenario where we hide the Cordova splash screen manually
relatively shortly after app launch. The problem is that quite often
during launch the app just stays on the splash screen instead of
continuing after hiding it, and eventually crashes. It looks like some
sort of race condition at least from a user perspective.

If any comment please have the discussion over at Github or if pure
Cordova bug in your own Jira. This mailing list can be a bit hard to

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message