cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova-common 1.1.0 release
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 12:23:22 GMT
Vladimir,
  I forgot about that it's a bundled dependency. No blog is need it then

But a new Windows platform release will be required to be able to pick up the new cordova-commons
release right?

- Carlos
@csantanapr

On Feb 16, 2016, at 5:23 AM, Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon) <v-vlkoti@microsoft.com> wrote:

>> cordova-windows won't as it has the dependency listed as ^1.0.0 which includes minor
releases.
> IMO since cordova-common is a bundled dependency, we still need for new release to bundle
new version.

> A small question - do we need for blog post for this release? I'd say no, as we releasing
something for internal use, but what is your thoughts?

> -
> Best regards, Vladimir

minor common releases to not break platforms.