cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Zarko Hristovski <>
Subject geolocation getCurrentPosition and disabled location services
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 11:02:24 GMT
Hi folks,

I wonder if anyone knows of a solution to the following case regarding

The use case is when an app/user needs to access geoposition while
device's location services are disabled. Let's say for the first time /
While I've been able to find a way to send the user directly to the
system setting on Android (via cordova-diagnostic-plugin's
it seems to be no obvious way to achieve the same on iOS with the
plugin(s) at present.

I'll point you to two existing threads that explain in more detail so
that I don't repeat myself here:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message