cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Dong, Jonathan" <jonathan.d...@intel.com>
Subject Cordova CLI with Cordova iOS
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 06:11:19 GMT
Hi folks,

I’m a plugin developer who is working on implementing a Cordova iOS plugin recently. As
Cordova iOS 4.0 has been tagged, I’m planning to write my plugin based on the newly upgraded
iOS plugin interface. But unfortunately I found Cordova CLI latest version v5.4.1 does not
support Cordova iOS 4.0 above, when I added iOS v4.0.1 platform by ‘cordova platform add
ios@4.0.1’ and then ‘cordova build —device ios’, it fails with the error message:

'Error: Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of undefined’

I’d like to know is there any plan for Cordova CLI to adopt Cordova iOS v4.0 above by default?
Is it suitable to share the roadmap publicly? Thanks.

BR,

Jonathan Dong