cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Homer, Tony" <tony.ho...@intel.com>
Subject Re: help running android native tests
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 23:35:09 GMT
HtmlNotFoundTest fails for me too.

Is it a problem that the CordovaActivity displays an error dialog?
If it is, we could override displayError in MainTestActivity.

Maybe it's simpler than that - should the test be setting an errorUrl and then asserting that
the errorUrl has been loaded?
If no errorUrl is set, testActivity.getCordovaWebView().getUrl() would still be equal to START_URL,
wouldn't it?

In that case the current assertion should fail (and the test would fail).