cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Core Plugins and Android API 23
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 19:42:24 GMT
So, what does the timeline look like for a Plugins release.  I just did a
major change in the InAppBrowser to fix tel: and sms: URIs so they do
stuff, and it'd be cool if this also made if this got looked over and
landed before the next release.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/pull/135