cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help running android native tests
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 23:58:18 GMT
Yeah, it looks like the behaviour has changed since this was run.  I have a
feeling that someone "refactored" and "cleaned up" the tests and the
original intent of this test was lost.

So, yeah, this should have an intent provided to it, and this test should
fail.  The tests definitely need to be looked at again and their usefulness
re-evaluated.