cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Android@5.1.0
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 23:38:03 GMT
I don't think the gradle build issue should block the release, as annoying
as it is, the workaround is literally adding a gradle.properties file with
a single line.

As far as who owns it, I think Cordova should probably own that, but are
there any other plugins that need NDK support?

(I just ran into this less than an hour ago. It's annoying that Google
deprecates something without something else to replace it.)