cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Posener <rposen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova Style Guide
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 02:33:25 GMT
Gerday again,
Thanks for the quick replies.
I was already aware of the 3 links above (as I said, "I've been watching
for a while").
I must not have been clear in in my email... So I'll be a little more
precise, BEFORE any effort is expended on revamping the documentation, we
need to agree what the documentation style standards are to be.  In my
humble opinion, the current documentation style standards are insufficient
and need a revamp.  If we don't do this, we will end up with a mashup of
different looking documents that look like they have been cobbled together
over time by a lot of well-meaning amateurs.
The new (agreed IA) is terrific.  The next step is to agree the standards
and the process for maintaining (reviewing, promulgating, inculcating,
making all committers aware of, updating existing documents to, revising,
etc).
My guess is this means raising a JIRA for this activity.
OK?

Rob

PS I'm in Australia (Sydney) so there may be a time lag between your
requests and my responses.

Regards
*Rob Posener*
0419 012 627