cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geolocation getCurrentPosition and disabled location services
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 13:18:55 GMT
Thanks for opening the JIRA that says a lot about your interest to help.
But my opinion the request is for a specific implementation related to
UI/UX, then what would the dialog say and how to handle language etc...

This is the reason in core Cordova we try to stay away from providing
specific UI implementations

Also there is no native iOS API to open settings app in the specific
section of Location Services that I'm aware. There are some APIs to go the
your app section but not the location services.

I would consider the use case be concern of Dev space how to handle the
UI/UX when our current API returns with permission denied