cordova-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help running android native tests
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2016 00:19:08 GMT
you are correct Homer and Joe, I figured it out the test needs some love

I added the <preference name="ErrorUrl" value="htmlnotfound/error.html"/>


On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 6:58 PM Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, it looks like the behaviour has changed since this was run.  I have a
> feeling that someone "refactored" and "cleaned up" the tests and the
> original intent of this test was lost.
>
> So, yeah, this should have an intent provided to it, and this test should
> fail.  The tests definitely need to be looked at again and their usefulness
> re-evaluated.
>
> On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 4:35 PM, Homer, Tony <tony.homer@intel.com> wrote:
>
> > HtmlNotFoundTest fails for me too.
> >
> > Is it a problem that the CordovaActivity displays an error dialog?
> > If it is, we could override displayError in MainTestActivity.
> >
> > Maybe it's simpler than that - should the test be setting an errorUrl and
> > then asserting that the errorUrl has been loaded?
> > If no errorUrl is set, testActivity.getCordovaWebView().getUrl() would
> > still be equal to START_URL, wouldn't it?
> >
> >
> > In that case the current assertion should fail (and the test would fail).
> >
> > On 1/29/16, 5:16 PM, "Joe Bowser" <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Run it a few times to be sure it's failing.  This test shouldn't fail,
> but
> > >isn't as stable as it should be.
> > >
> > >On Fri, Jan 29, 2016, 2:41 PM Carlos Santana <csantana23@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > >> I working on getting my environment and all test pass except for one
> > >>
> > >> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
> > >> at
> > org.apache.cordova.test.HtmlNotFoundTest$1.run(HtmlNotFoundTest.java:36)
> > >> at
> > >>
> > >>
> >
> android.test.InstrumentationTestCase$1.run(InstrumentationTestCase.java:138)
> > >> at
> > android.app.Instrumentation$SyncRunnable.run(Instrumentation.java:1871)
> > >> at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:739)
> > >> at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95)
> > >> at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:135)
> > >> at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5254)
> > >> at
> > >>
> > >>
> >
> com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:903)
> > >> at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:698)
> > >>
> > >> Are the tests wrong, or my setup missing something I followed the
> > >> instructions in the README.md in the test folder
> > >>
> > >>
> > >> [1]:
> > https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/blob/master/test/README.md
> > >>
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message