cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geolocation getCurrentPosition and disabled location services
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 15:13:52 GMT
Carlos, the message he is talking about is a system message, so we don't
have to worry about how it works or the message it has to show.
It's displayed automatically when you call [self.locationManager
startUpdatingLocation]; and the geolocation services are turned off, but
the current implementation of the plugin doesn't call [self.locationManager
startUpdatingLocation]; if the permissions are turned off.

Bad thing is geolocation plugin follows the W3C API, and I don't see any
way of adding this option without "breaking" the API