cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject Can you help me test/review this commit? ( ios statusbar plugin iPad multitask )
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2016 22:15:15 GMT
I'm trying to fix https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-10288

I've tested on simulators and seems to work fine, but I don't have any real
iPad with multitasking support to test.

As cordova doesn't officially support multitasking yet, you have to follow
these steps to add the support.

On an empty project with ios platform (tested on cordova ios 3.9.2, but I
think it should work on 4)

Add all orientatios
<preference name="Orientation" value="all" />

add my commit of statusbar plugin

cordova plugin add
https://github.com/jcesarmobile/cordova-plugin-statusbar#578fa1b

Open the xcode project and create a new "Launch Screen" file
On the target "General" screen, set the file as "Launch Screen File" and
uncheck "Requires full screen"

I use this as the index.html but you can use your own
https://gist.github.com/jcesarmobile/114fdb8b771837440752