cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] inAppBrowser plugin release
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 15:52:48 GMT
Nobody is blaming you, this things happen, you didn't see that code and
nobody saw it was missing on the review (or nobody reviewed).

We should add tests for this.

loadstart is really important, it's used for auth or payment gateways (and
probably other uses), where you usually have to provide a "return url" when
the auth or the payment it's ok. As cordova apps are not websites and you
can't use a "return url", users redirect to a fake "ok" url, so when the
loadstart detects that it's the "ok" url it closes and the app knows that
it was ok

I'm not sure about what docs page do you talk about
I can see the events documented on
https://www.npmjs.com/package/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser, that is linked
on http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/latest/cordova/plugins/pluginapis.html