cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geolocation getCurrentPosition and disabled location services
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 17:50:35 GMT
It's not really an API to force the dialog, it's just how the
CLLocationManager works if you try to use it when the location services are
not enabled (not the app permissions, the whole device location).

Anyway, I've been doing some tests, and it will only show the dialog twice,
it doesn't matter if you press "settings" or "cancel" on the dialog, the
third time you launch the app with the location services disabled, the
dialog won't appear again, so I don't think it's really helpful to add this
"feature".