cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova based app on LG SMART TV's
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 18:55:33 GMT
The last released version of cordova-webos was on Aug 2015:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-webos/releases/tag/3.7.0
Try it out

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 5:17 AM, Rakesh Murthy <Murthy@nexx.tv> wrote:
> Hello team,
>

> I have an app that is developed based on Cordova/Phonegap. It's purely in Javascript,
HTML5 and CSS3. I am able to do small modifications to the present code and was able to run
on mobile and Android TV.

> However, now, I want to run this app on LG smart TV. I am ready to little modifications
to make it run on LG TV. However, what I don't know is, what to modify?

> Is there any documentation available from Samsung, Philips and LG on how to port Cordova/Phonegap
based apps on to TV? If so please share the knowledge.