cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Knoll <>
Subject [DISCUSS] Plugin version fetching improvements
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 23:17:14 GMT
Hey all,

I wanted to draw some attention to the proposal I have up on cordova-discuss for improving
the way we fetch plugins from npm. The aim is to provide a robust way for plugins to specify
their project requirements so that the CLI can fetch the correct version of a plugin based
on the local project. I just updated it based on some discussion with Steve, Dmitry, and Parashu
and I would love to get some more feedback. Check it out here: