cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Esther Desmond <m_dikk...@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject From Miss Esther Desmond,
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 15:18:10 GMT
>From Miss Esther Desmond,

Hello Dear,

Hope this mail meets you well, please permit me to introduce myself to you, I am Miss Esther
Desmond. The Daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Michael Desmond from Ivory Coast Who was a
famous cocoa merchant based here in Abidjan the Economic capital of Ivory Coast (Cote D ivoire)
I am seeking for your assistance to help me transfer the sum of $ (7.500, 000.00USD) that
I inherited from my late father to your bank account.

I am willing to offer you 20% of the total fund as a mode of compensation after the transfer
for your time and effort. All the necessary documents concerning this fund are intact. For
more details concerning this fund and you will see and know who I am.

Waiting for your cooperation
Thanks and may God bless
Yours Faithfully,
Esther Desmond,